Hello Lovelies,

12:26:00 AM

Welcome to my blog. My name is Meg. I am an eighteen year old college student and I can't wait to get blogging. I'm thinking of majoring in communications, business, global studies and/or art.  As you can see I'm a little confused on what I want to do with the rest of my life. I like cats. When I say this I mean I really like cats, I just bought a dress with a cat print and I've already worn it out twice. This leads me into my relationship status: very single. Attending an all girls college probably doesn't help out the whole no boyfriend thing, but hey I love my sisters! On this blog, I will talk about beauty, fashion, music and lifestyle. I will also document memories with my friends, family, and travels. I'm new to the blogging world so give mine some love!

Enjoy!


Lovely Megsbee


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images