7 Things I Am Loving In College

1:13:00 PM

Hello lovely readers! Yes, I have been away for a while, but that is because I have a thing called college. This past week has been very busy and I'm slowly, but surely getting through it. While I've been studying for five exams, these seven things have kept me going. First off is a Brita water bottle; this water bottle is super durable and has a filter system in it so I don't have to worry about using the sink for drinking water. I've been trying to drink as much water as I can throughout the day to keep me hydrated and to keep my skin healthy. The second thing I have been loving are my beats head phones. They block everything out. I love using these when I'm studying and I need to focus. Sometimes I just put them on without any music playing because they work so well! Another one of my favorite things on this list is of of course an food item: almond butter. This nut butter is the healthier option to peanut butter. While my skinny roommates chow down on JIF peanut butter, I stick to this and I'm happy with it!  It is the cure to any stressed out college student and it goes with anything.

In the past week, my skin has taken a turn for the worst. A visit from aunt flow, a full schedule, and greasy (but so worth it) pizza is the perfect combination for a skin outbreak. I have been using tea tree oil and Cetaphil to fix my skin. Every morning and night, I wash my face with Cetaphil and I have really seen an improvement in my skin. This product leaves my face feeling super soft and clean. It's a very gentle and simple cleanser that gets the job done! I use tea tree oil after cleansing my face. I dab a bit of this oil onto a cotton pad and apply it to any red spots or pimples. With the help of these two products and my daily moisturizer, my skin has been improving.

The last two things are essential if you attend a big university with a well known sports team. Football is a massive thing at my school and I always wear these two things on game days. The first one is pretty obvious: a game day shirt. Most students wear this shirt on game day to show school spirit. I tend to pair this t-shirt with some high-waisted jean shorts or cropped leggings. For ultimate comfort, I always wear Chacos to the game. After hours of tailgating, the students have to stand for what could be another four hours watching the game. These shoes are stylish and are very supportive for your feet. I got this pair this summer and I wear them with everything. These shoes have super high arches in them, so my feet never get too sore after standing on them for a long period of time.

So, there it is. These are a few of the things I have been loving this semester. Let me know what kinds of things you've been loving recently.

Here are a few more photos I took:









Here are some pictures of my friends and I from previous games:


LOVE THE ND. 

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week (TGTIF: thank God tomorrow is Friday)


Meg xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi wonderful, I have nominated you and your great blog for the Liebster Award!
    For more informatin visit my blog:
    http://yeahimlost.blogspot.com.au/

    Mads xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, you look all so great. Lovely pictures

    XOXO Johanna from Germany

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love almond butter and the body shop's tea tree range as well, good luck with college!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images