5SOS Outfit + Concert

9:27:00 AM

I'm finally settled into my new dorm which I am in love with. We have super high ceilings, five massive windows, and lots of storage. I'll post some photos of our dorm once we get everything completely organized.

Last week, a friend of mine texted me asking if I would join her for the 5 Seconds of Summer concert in Detroit.... Free of charge. Of course, I said yes. I threw together an outfit quickly and I was out the door. I wore a gray baggy crop-top with denim overalls and a pair of black high-top converse. I may have looked like a four year old boy, but I loved every second I spent in those overalls. 


This concert was so different from any other concert I've been to. It was so loud and exciting. The boys sounded so good and we spent the night dancing and singing to all of their songs. The arena was an awesome atmosphere; everyone was having a good time and enjoying the show. It was definitely worth the two hour car ride. 





Meg

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look adorable and got some great photos! I hope you had fun :)

    www.musingsandmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images