Live Love Lush

11:02:00 AM

It's bath time everyone! I just recently took yet another trip to the lush store and here are some of bath products I picked up. Both of these products are limited addition for the Spring Easter collection. 





How cute is this little guy? This one is called Bubblegrub is an adorable caterpillar that is filled with 
organic shea butter that makes my skin silky smooth! This bubble bar smells just like chocolate and 
the eyes are actually made out of two kinds of chocolate for a sweet and creamy bath. This critter made my bath super bubbly and my skin was very hydrated due to the creamy ingredients. I smelled like sweet vanilla after taking this moisturizing bath. The scent was not too strong like other bubble bars I've used. This guy is only here for the spring so get him while you can!!











I also picked up the Fluffy Egg bath bomb as Easter is on its way and I was feeling festive. This is simply an amazing bath bomb. It's bright pink color and cotton candy scent are the perfect combination for spring. This sweet bomb smells a bit like the Comforter or the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar.



























I love indulging in a bath every once in a while and taking time for my self to relax. If any of you are stressing, take time to detox and reenergize yourself with a lush bath of your choice. It is hard to detach yourself from reality but, trust me I know and I'm a college student. After taking time for yourself, you won't regret it because you will feel x100 better. Lush is one of my favorite stores so there will probably be more posts like this in the future. Hope you enjoyed this review.

Stay beautiful lovelies

Lovely Megsbee






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images