Dorm Room Tour

12:24:00 PM


It's that time again. I moved into college about a week ago and I'm finally settled in. This semester, we are living in a castle. Le Mans hall is the most legendary dorm on campus. It is absolutly beautiful. My roommates and I had a blast this past week decorating our little home. Our ceilings are super high and we have so much space. Since there are only three of us living in a quad (four person dorm) we have extra storage. Instead of using this storage for clothes or other necessities, we took it upon ourselves to turn the extra dresser into a pantry. One of my other favorite parts of the room is my little nook. I have my desk, bed, and painted canvases all tucked into the same corner. While my roommates have the other corner where one bed is lofted under another. Our futon is adorned with a multitude of throw pillows from T.J Maxx and World Market. It's a mix n'match kind of dorm, but we love it. I'm looking forward to the memories this year. Things like our late night trips to CyberCafe for frozen yogurt and Diet Coke, our movie marathons, and our countless dance parties are all things I will remember when I look back on my college years with my belles.










Hope you enjoyed this photos.
-Meg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images