Life Update: Hilary Duff Edition

12:31:00 PM


Hello lovelies! This week has been hectic, but also very exciting. With finals approaching, I've started planning for next year... Where I'm going to live, who I'm going to dorm with, and what classes I'm going to take are all questions I've been asking myself this past month.

There is one exciting bit of information I'm leaving out... I've recently been working on an application for study abroad next year. Today, I had an interview with the director of the program and I was accepted!!!

So... Where am I going may you ask? Why don't you ask my bff Lizzie McGuire:


That's right my friends. I'm going to take on the role of Lizzie McGuire in Rome, Italy next spring. I can't wait to experience all that she experienced and more. I hope to do all the things she does in her movie, including falling in love. Let's be honest.. It's probably not gonna happen, but I gotta stay optimistic. I can't wait to be immersed in the culture, meet new people, and eat tons of gelato!
I will document this trip and look back on it for the rest of my life. 
The nine year old Meg would die if she knew I was going to Rome where Lizzie and Gordo fell in love. They were my favorite couple ever when I was younger. Honestly, how can you not love Gordo? Look at how cute they are!!


I've been thinking about traveling for a long time and why not now? If not now, when? Why should I have to wait to do something just because I'm scared and young? Why not do what I've been longing to do now? Although I do love Lizzie McGuire to death and joke about being just like her in Rome, I hope to find myself. I want to become more independent and figure out what the hell I want to do with my life. I'm so terrified for this crazy adventure, but I wouldn't want to do anything else. 

On that note, I will leave you with a gif of what might be one the best dance songs ever. 

















Stay beautiful Xxx

-Megs


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images