Naked Basics 2: Matte Lovin'

1:14:00 PM



Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful spring weather. I had a nice, relaxing weekend at home with some family and friends a couple weeks ago for Easter break. Now, I'm ready to push through this last month of school and get back home for the summer!!

Now onto the reason for this post. I was recently gifted the Naked Basics 2 Palette and it is a BEAUTIFUL palette! I've never been much of a shimmer girl so this selection of neutral matte colors are perfect for me.

Skimp has a bit of shimmer, but I use it as a highlighter under my brows. Stark is the next shade and covers up the purple discoloration on my lids. It is a perfect color for brightening up my eyes!
Frisk (can I just say I just LOVE the names for these colors.. I'm weird I know..) is a taupe color with a slight gray undertone. Although it looks pretty brown in the palette, it has a grayish tint to it. It adds a good smokey effect to the eye. Next is the color called Cover and its just a nice coffee shade that I usually put in my crease. Primal has a bit more brown in it and I use just a bit because a little goes a long way. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not one to wear dark colors like black on my eyes. However, I have lined my eyes with Undone a few times and I love the way it looks on my eyes. All of these eye shadows glide onto my eyes super easy and they are so smooth.

I think the best way to use this palette is by using a variation of the colors because they look amazing
together. I've been using this palette for weeks and I am loving it! It's super small for travel and has just the right colors for daily wear. This is my new favorite addition to my makeup bag.

Thank you for reading! All the love,

Meg




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images