Guide to Finals Week

11:07:00 AM

Hello all. Hope you're doing better than I am. As some of you may assume from the title of this post, it is finals week. YAY. I'm exhausted and pretty sure I'm coming down with a cold. I am overwhelmed with emotions and snot. There is nothing glamorous about this post. The cramming starts today and I can't believing in a week I'll be packing up all of my stuff. There are a few things I need in order to survive finals weeks. Here are a few of the things I'm going to be using and consuming in order to get through this week.

1. Coffee: An obvious essential for studying for exams. Our library has a free Keurig machine so that's pretty dangerous.
2. Tissues: Because sick as fuck and I don't want to get my friends sick.
3. Cough Drops: So I don't sound like an old dying man lolz
4. Ice Cream: Calories don't count exam week. And ice cream makes me a happy kid.
5. Leggings: Make sure you have a shit ton of leggings clean because who wants to study all day in tight jeans. Ew.
6. All of your cords for all devices: You never know when something is going to run out of battery and everything is x10 more tragic when you're running on 4 hours of sleep.
7. A study spot: Change it up everyday, so you don't get bored.
8. Arts and Crafts: Do crafty things with your friends for study breaks.
9. Cookies: All women's colleges know the way to our hearts. There are cookies on every surface in every building for FREE. Remember: calories don't count, so take like 5.
10. Bra: Don't even try to wear a real bra. Wash up your sports bras and have them handy for each day. Note: no one gives a flying shit what you look like especially during finals week
11. Music: Make a finals playlist to make studying less miserable. We listened to Christmas music last semester. Disney music, Enya, or chill acoustic music is the perfect study music.
12. Furry Friend?: If you don't have a dog or cat living with you because college. Go play with the squirrels. There everywhere and ours are quite friendly. This can relieve stress.
13. Exercise: Run your little heart out. It releases lots of energy and makes you feel a lot better. It also helps if you have anxiety like me.
14. Water: Switch between water and coffee to stay awake and hydrated!
15. Friends: The most important component of doing well on your finals. Set up times to study with your friends and it will make it seems easier. Take over a classroom, go outside, drive to Starbucks. Take time to yourselves and plan out fun things to do for study breaks.

There are a lot more, but these were just some of the ones I came up with!

Now for a little goodbye to my home for the past eight months. I am going to miss this campus, my classes, and all of my friends. This year has been one of the best years of my life. I can honestly say I've learned so much about myself and I love who I have become. I feel so strong and confident here. Coming to an all women's college was the best decision I've ever made. I can't believe in a week I'll be packing all my stuff into my parent's car. I am excited to go home and reunite with my family and friends this summer. But this place is slowly becoming my home and I couldn't be happier.

I hope all of you have a great week and I'm sorry this post wasn't anything too interesting. If you're a student, like me, I hope this helped! Next week's post will be better I promise. Time to begin studying.

With sniffles and cuddles,

Meg xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images