Benefit vs Benefit?

11:34:00 AM

One of my favorite brands. Both amazing products. But is one better than the other?

Benefit recently released Roller Lash- a mascara that grips and curls your lashes to perfection. Before this product was released however, I was stuck in love with a different Benefit mascara- "They're Real!" I didn't think it could get any better... This mascara did everything I ever wanted. It curls, lengthens, and was easy to apply! I noticed my lashes grew longer and more prominent with just one swipe. However, there was one downfall. I was constantly scrubbing my lashes to get this long wearing product off (RIP lost lashes). If I smudged this mascara on my skin, (which I do quite often because early mornings) it took a long time to rub off even with remover. Although it is a wonderful mascara, it is a pain. As if the Benefit Gods heard my cries each night as I scrubbed away, they brought out the "Roller Lash". This mascara does everything the "They're Real" mascara did and more!! I love the applicator- it has varying lengths of brussels that catches and curls the lashes. It is easier to remove the accidental smudges on skin, but still sticks to lashes in every condition. This mascara lifts my lashes back and noticeably opens up my eyes. I tend to pick up this mascara over the other one now. It is lighter and easier to work with. 

Going on a night out and want to have amazing lashes? Here's a tip: apply "Roller Lash" to curl your lashes and then apply "They're Real!" to lengthen and for a long lasting effect!

Which one do you prefer?

Hope you enjoyed this little post! Thanks for reading. 

-Meg



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images