Spring Lips

10:21:00 AM


























My friend and I invaded the beauty department of Target last week and I discovered these beautiful lipsticks. I picked up these two- 745 Peach Poppy and 670 Ravishing Rose from the Maybelline Color Sensational collection. These gorgeous shades are quite balmy. They have a light consistency which is great for neutral make-up on a spring day! However, you can make a very pigmented and bold lip if you desire. I tend to use these lightly on my lips, just to add a pop of color. These are just a few of the shades that Maybelline had to offer. They also had some amazing red, vivid, and nude collections. These two shades will do for now as they are bright and perfect for spring/summer makeup.

Thanks for reading and check out these lipsticks at Target or any drugstore!

Lots of love,

Megs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images