Urban Roadtrip

9:28:00 PM

What happens when your friend just starts work at Anthropology and has a 40% off discount?
Road trip an hour east to the nearest Urban Outfitters? Yes. We did just that.


The two of us have been fantasizing about this moment for weeks. Waiting until her manager finally handed out the beautiful URBN cards so we could frolic around the stores knowing everything was 40% off. I didn't buy anything on sale. What a life.

You may find yourself asking, how is this a thing? Why does working at Anthropology (a rich old lady store) mean the employees get a discount on Free People and Urban Outfitters. To answer your question, Anthropology is owned by the same company (URBN) as Free People and Urban Outfitters.
My friend had no clue. So when she found out, we swore we would venture to East Lansing the day she got her card. This Urban is one of the best ones I've been to. It has two floors (top-full price and bottom-sale price). Not only are the clothes amazing, but the layout and design of the entire store makes me get the warm fuzzes. I ended up getting a black and white flowery sundress (shown below), a grey flowy blouse with shoulder cut-outs, and a dark grey lacy bralette. I snook a few pictures as my friend payed for our clothes with her discount. Don't worry I paid her back.





































Hope you enjoyed reading about my little spontaneous adventure. Have a good one.

Meg Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images