My Exercise Apps

4:24:00 PM

Hello everyone! As you may know from last weeks post, it's officially finals week. I have one more to get through and I'm calling this my study break. Although studying and staying up late has taken a toll on my body, I've been trying to exercise as much as possible! I usually run 3 to 5 miles a day depending on how I am feeling and I do it with the help of a few apps.

One of the apps I use is the Nike+ Running app. First of all, it's free!!!! This running app tells you how far you have run per minute, measures your speed, and tracks where you have run. It's an amazing motivator for long cross country runs and I find it very rewarding in the end. The app speaks to you as you run and I think that is one of the main reasons I love this app.
Here's the link if you want to check it out: itunes.apple.com/us/app/nike+-running


Since I haven't imported any music into the Nike+ Running app, I use my Spotify app to play music while I'm running. Some of my favorite playlists are Endorphin Rush by Spotify, Night Run by Spotify, POPSUGAR Fitness Spring Cardio 2015, and POPSUGAR Fitness Indie Rock & Run. I love all of these playlists and I mix them up every day!

Sorry for such a small post! Finals are almost over and then I'll update loads more this summer once I'm done with school. Hope you're all having a wonderful day, and if not, go for a run using these apps! These apps make the not so fun running experience more bearable and motivational.

Thank you for reading!!

Meg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images