Charcoal For Your Face?

10:12:00 AM

Blackheads? Yes. Everyone struggles with their skin at some point in their lives. Right now, I am constantly battling the black spots dotted across my nose. No matter how much I exfoliate, squeeze, and rub, they never seem to disappear. UNTIL... Charcoal soap. I'm not going to lie, it did take a few days for this to kick in. Don't let the color fool you, this bar of soap can do wonders to your skin. It gets rid of all the gunk in my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It also heals impurities and detoxifies your skin. This product can be used on your face or your body. I would definitely recommend looking into charcoal soap if you are looking for a new way to battle impurities on your skin.


Check out this soap- you won't regret it!

Meg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images