Summer Sales

10:59:00 AM

Before heading back to school, I have taken it upon myself to find as many deals as I can. My urban outfitters cart has been piling up for weeks, so when I saw that there was free shipping I immediately got my debit card. Most of the things in my basket were on sale to begin with. I ordered a pair of romper overalls and I absolutely adore them. I can wear a little cropped tank or t-shirt underneath it and the outfit it complete. It's a really simple outfit. I also got a little blue/grey washed cropped tank trimmed with little aztec patterns. I will probably pair this tank with a pair of high-waisted jean shorts for a casual going-out look. The final thing I've been dying to get my hands on are a pair of high-top converse. I love love love these shoes. They are easy to wear with dresses, shorts/shirts, and even leggings. I know these shoes will be my go-to once I get back to school!




I also did a little digging around the Target cosmetics section and discovered how much I love cheap make-up for eyes and lips. I fell head over heels for this eyeshadow stick from Rimmel. It's super easy to use and stays on my eyelids all day long. Elf is the other brand which is known for it's cheap prices. I picked up the smudge pot in a coffee color. This pot is super pigmented and definitely makes my eyes pop! It only costs like $3 which is a major steal. Finally, I grabbed some lip stain by Elf- just to try it out! I love how natural this makes my lips look while still adding a bit of rosiness to them. 






All in all, I love all these products and pieces. I wish I could buy more, but sadly my bank account is suffering. Be sure to check out the sales at urban this month if you haven't yet!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
Meg






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images