July Favorites

12:49:00 PM

Hello beautiful people of the internet! I'm back with a few of my favorites from this past month. I've been shopping like crazy and loving all these things.
Maybelline Brow Drama: I heard wonderful things about this product and I absolutely love it. This brow gel is perfect on it's own- it molds your brows into the shape you want and has varying colors. I picked up the soft brown shade and it matches my hair/brows perfectly. I also pair this with the Anastasia brow gel for a bolder brow.

Iced Coconut Coolada: I'm in love with this delicious coconut shower gel. It is perfect for summer and the coconut scent is sweet and refreshing. I thank God for my best friend who works at Bath and Body Works and gives me free products when I'm running low.

Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick- Rimmel London: This pinky nude shade is perfect for summer! I have always loved Rimmel London lipsticks and this collection by Kate is my new favorite. I've been wearing this lipstick everywhere because it isn't too bold, but still leaves a little tint to my lips.

Scrunchies: All summer long I have been rocking the scrunchie and I don't regret it whatsoever. This look is pretty foreign to other girls in Western Michigan. I usually wear my scrunchies when my hair is in a half up-half down ponytail. I love the way these scrunchies look with my kinky curls, plus they have the cutest colors and patterns. I've bought these scrunchies from places like Urban Outfitters and Forever 21.
Yes To Tomatoes Moisturizer: This product range is one of my new favorites. These products are made out of natural ingredients and they are also cruelty-free (yay for animals!). This range has a specific ingredient every skin type. The different ranges are carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, blueberries, grapefruit, and coconut. The tomato range specifically targets breakouts and blemishes. Yes To has many other products besides this moisturizer such as face wipes, cleansers, cc creams, masks, and scrubs. Check out the website if you're interested-- there is a product for everyone! I use this moisturizer everyday and I love how it makes my skin feel. I can see the improvements on my skin and I can't wait to try out more products!

Stacked Thumb Rings: While I was on vacation in Georgia, the girls and I took a trip from Jekyll Island to Saint Simons Island. As we do every year, we stopped at our favorite jewelry shop. I am in love with these rings and I usually splurge on a ring every time we visit. This year I purchased thumb rings that consists of one thick silver band and one silver balled ring. I love how these rings mix with my other rings on my hand and I have been wearing them ever since vacation. Also, little trick for any of you ring lovers out there-- your pointer finger and thumb are usually the same size, so I can also use these rings on my pointer finger.

Bossypants by Tina Fey: This book is absolutely hilarious. Tina Fey describes her journey to becoming the woman she is today while consistently bashing social norms in our society. Her feminist point of view is clear as she relives her youth. I was reading it at the beach and LOL-ed. People stopped and starred and it was a bit awkward, but I couldn't resist. It's an easy read and perfect for all women.
Feel free to click on the products that I linked and check out their websites. Yes to is an amazing company and I really support their brand. 

Hope you enjoyed reading! Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon. xx

Meg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images