New Americana

10:56:00 AM

Do you ever listen to the same artist over and over again until you know all of their songs by heart?

I've been obsessing over the artist "Halsey" and I haven't stopped listening to her EP for weeks. Whether I'm browsing my tumblr, getting ready, or working out, this EP is on repeat. Halsey pushes  gender norms and reveals the beauty of being your true self through her lyrics and videos. My favorite music video is Ghost. The lyrics are beautiful and she tells an amazing story though this video. I absolutely love how she sounds and how her music makes me feel. I hate comparing artists, but she reminds me of Lana Del Ray and Marina and The Diamonds. She is so relatable- she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her and writes about her true life.  Halsey is releasing a new album called Badlands which will be released on August 28th.

Check out Halsey here:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images