PMS Curing Smoothie Recipe

1:11:00 PM


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday. I know the majority of my readers are female, meaning we all have to go through the same monthly cramps and mood swings. One day while I was pms-ing, I decided to mix up a little something in my blender. Of course chocolate was my number one ingredient, but I still wanted to make my smoothie healthy. Instead of pouring chocolate syrup into my blender, I opted for chocolate covered almonds and chocolate soy milk. I also added avocado into the blender to make it creamier and to add more nutrients. This smoothie is very refreshing and cures the chocolate cravings women have during their time of the month. I absolutely love this recipe and I will make it again the next time aunt flow comes to visit.

Feel free to try this out (even if you're not on your period!)

Here is the full recipe with all the measurements:

1 frozen banana
1/2 cup chocolate covered almonds
1/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of chocolate almond milk
1/2 avocado
1/4 cup of ice

Hope you enjoy this recipe!

Meg


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This sounds great I must try this :) Gemma xx www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images